Qualification Checklist for Electronics

Hello everyone,

    I have placed a pdf document (GlueX-doc-930) on the portal that
outlines the qualification tests to be performed on the front-end
electronics for both the CDC and the FDC. This is preliminary and I will
fill in some more details next week but at least gives you the idea of
the detail checks that will be required.

    This is, in essence, a QA plan for the drift chambers. However, I
would like to see similar plan be put in place for all the other
detectors in Hall D.

    Feedback is always welcome.

Regards,
Fernando

begin:vcard
fn:Fernando J. Barbosa
n:Barbosa;Fernando J.
org:Jefferson Lab
adr:Suite #10, 12B3;;12000 Jefferson Ave.;Newport News;VA;23606;USA