Re: Drawings

Elke,

I want to post all of the available FDC drawings on the FDC web
site so that we can all get a look at what we have put together
so far and what drawings are lacking or missing altogether.  My
request has nothing to do with the "Hall D system set up for all
drawings and specifications".  I want to ensure that as we move
forward, we have not overlooked anything or have not taken the
design far enough.  The drawings that I am collecting are not the
final set, but just the current state of the design and are only
meant for internal FDC group consumption for now.

				Regards,

					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *