Re: motivation for tracking resolution

Elton,

I like the items on the list that you have come up with.  Is the
plan to try to complete this work before the Feb. 1 mini-review?

				Regards,

					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *