Re: cable

Mike
Gerard was looking to see if we could get a little better dialectic
without going all the way back to the expense of the halogen free.
the number of the cable is here:
The number ordered was 169-3099-786.
Gerard's email is gvisser@indiana.edu
please give him a buz and see if we can do any better.
thanks
Joe beaufait