Re: Next FDC meeting

Folks,

It turns out that several of our technical folks are in training
classes this week at would like us to push back the FDC meeting until
later in the afternoon on Thursday so that they can attend.  How
about Thursday at 4:00 p.m.?  Let me know if you have a conflict with
this time and then we can find a room.

				Regards,

					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *