Next FDC meeting

Folks,

Due to the training classes that our technical folks are taking this
week, our next FDC meeting will take place tomorrow at 4:00 p.m. in
F326/327.  Hopefully next week we can return to our normal schedule.
The agenda for the meeting is included below.  Let me know if you
have any questions.

				Regards,

					Daniel

FDC Weekly Meeting Agenda
Jan. 17, 2008
---------------------------

1. Composite wire frame shop work update.
2. Wire winding contract status and timeline.
3. Composite cathode prototype construction update.
4. Gas volume definition and new gas windows -- update of design.
    - impedance calculations and definitions of holes in cathodes,
      foam, and ground planes.
5. Oxygen scrubber for gas handling system.
6. Cooling system update and status of chiller.
7. STB/HVTB design update.
8. Plans for cathode flatness measurements.
9. +/-75 deg. cathode mounting.
10. Work plans for Denny.
11. ASIC study results.
12. B-field analysis update (overview of analysis results).
13. Cathode board readout design/procurement plans.
14. Update on FDC discussions from Collaboration meeting.
15. Mini-review update and planning
16. TDR update.
17. Full-scale prototype procurement plans.
18. Schedule updates.
19. Design of LV/HV systems for FDC.

If anyone from the outside would like to participate let me know
beforehand so that we can set up the conference call.

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *