Tracking Meeting

Dear Colleagues -

   I would like to hold a tracking meeting next Monday at
10:00am to try to get caught up on where we are for the
tracking review. I will post a brief agenda on the Wiki on
Friday, but the topics I would like to see briefly discissed
are:

1)  Status of the tracking Monte Carlo with varying resolutions
     David, Mark, Matt Bellis

2)  Where we stand on the CDC

3)  Where we stand on the FDC

4)  Where we stand on electronics for chambers

   cheers -- Curtis

--
Professor Curtis A. Meyer        Department of Physics
Phone:  (412) 268-2745          Carnegie Mellon University