Re: Cathode vibration- how to dampen?

Thanks for the heads up Bill. This may or may not be an issue. Dan has
proposed doing a simple test to determine what frequencies drive the
oscillations (visible) in the cathode plane. He said the equipment is
available. Before we spend any time on coming up with solutions, let's
see what the natural frequencies of the plane are and what driving
frequencies it will be subject to by way of Dan's simple test. There may
be no issue at all.

Cheers,

       Tim