No more combined tracking meetings this month

Hi All,

    Given the constant communication and preparation for the
Tracking/PID Review next week, I'll suggest canceling the tracking
meeting for tomorrow and next week as well. We'll revisit the schedule
for these and the offline software meetings in April.

Regards,
-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[