Re: Electronics Readout Characteristics

Hi again Fernando,
	I just noticed that the document linked below also had an (unstated)
measurement of effective gain of the shaper by basically the same method
you followed. See the 2 figures on page 3, 10%-100% pulse amplitude at
input of shaper was 176 mV and at output was 382 mV. [The input was
probed with a high impedance differential probe (Tek P6247), with the
shaper terminating the cable as usual.]
	So the effective gain was 2.17, in excellent agreement with your result.
	I didn't write down which exact board I did this too, but it is highly
probable that this was done on the board which is now in Yves' possession.

	Gerard