Re: Some clarifications

Hi Fernando,

I will try to answer your questions one by one:

> What does supported mean?
We have two "bundels" of straws that are glued together: a lower one (low
radius=closer to the beam line) and a higher one (higher radius). The
lower one has sag problems so we added extra support under the lowest
straw. I did measurements with the support in place and measurements
without the support.

The higher "bundel" does not have sag problems (measurements that start
with "What about measuring another straw (one that does not need
support...").

> what is meant by begin, middle and end? Is begin close to the preamp?
Yes, "begin" is the source positioned close to the upstream end plate,
"end" is close to the downstream end plate. "Middle" is more or less in
the middle of the straw.

Cheers,
 	Yves