Additional data

Hi Yves,

I would like to take a look at some of your raw ADC data in time for the
triggered events. Also, it would be nice if you could provide a diagram
of the triggering electronics/detectors and setup. I am particularly
interested in the data from the three plots under "what about another
straw ..." and the three following plots under "Different-HV".

With regards to the energy measurements, I would like to look at plots
of the sum of the ADC samples over the drift time of the straw for the
same plots I mentioned above for triggered events.

Thanks,
Fernando