Re: Additional data

Hi -->

	Gerard

Fernando J. Barbosa wrote:
> Hi Yves,
>
> I would like to take a look at some of your raw ADC data in time for the
> triggered events. Also, it would be nice if you could provide a diagram
> of the triggering electronics/detectors and setup. I am particularly
> interested in the data from the three plots under "what about another
> straw ..." and the three following plots under "Different-HV".
>
> With regards to the energy measurements, I would like to look at plots
> of the sum of the ADC samples over the drift time of the straw for the
> same plots I mentioned above for triggered events.

Not that I understand the apparent spectrum here (can you explain it?),
but I certainly _thought_ that is exactly what Yves is plotting. Isn't
it? "Amplitude" = integral of the pulse ~= integral over a fixed time
bracketing the pulse. Pedestal subtracted of course.

Or are you plotting peak height here, Yves? That would probably allow
for the strange shape of this curve. (??)