Re: CDC Electronics Assembly

Hi Fernando,
	Do you really want the tie plate to be 1/8 inch thick? Such a massive
part, I suspect, will lead to melting and distortion of the polyethylene
insulation of the RG-174 cables when it is soldered. I think it will be
much better to have ~0.004 inch copper or brass (for easier machining).

	Gerard

p.s. If you follow this suggestion you can probably also just bend the
end down to connect to the pins 13, rather than soldering an extra wire
between the tie plate and the pins 13.