Cathode/clean room meeting

FDC folks (Brian, Bill, Fernando, Herun, Mark S., Simon),

We will have a meeting on Monday at 10:30 a.m. in the EEL building
clean room to get a briefing on clean room procedures and then we
will move to devise a set of procedures on cathode handling.  Let
me know if you have any questions.

After the clean room and cathode handling procedures are defined,
the cathode QA testing can begin.  Fernando should have a plan for
labeling the individual cathode pieces with unique identifying
numbers so we can keep things straight and correlate the test
results with the different boards.

				Regards,

					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *