Next FDC Group Meeting

Folks,

As announced last week, there will be no FDC Group meeting this week
due to the collaboration meeting that starts tomorrow.  Our next
meeting will be on September 25.  A quick update on progress:

1). Our first shipment of cathode boards from Allflex arrived.  They
    look very good.  Electrical QA checkout has been completed on
    all boards with no failures or problems.

2). The load test on our modified composite wire frame has been
    completed with good results.  We are working on some minor
    modifications to the wire frame circuit boards that will be
    completed this week.  We will then begin wire frame construction.

3). We had a teleconference with IUCF yesterday and have agreed to
    move to put the Phase 2 wire winding contract in place in the
    next several weeks.

4). All parts for the cathode flatness measurement system are in house.
    Final assembly will take place this week and measurements will
    begin next week.

				Regards,

					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *