Next FDC Group Meeting

Folks,

Our next FDC group meeting is scheduled for tomorrow at 1:30 p.m.
in F326. The agenda is given below.

NOTE: Folks assigned to FDC cathode R&D work need to provide schedule
updates to Chuck by the end of today. This includes Bill, Brian, Mark,
David, and Eugene. If you have any questions, contact Chuck or me.

 				Regards,

 					Daniel

FDC Weekly Meeting Agenda
January 15, 2009
-----------------------------
1. Full-scale prototype update.
     - procurements:
        - status of rigid-flex assembly PR
     - sense and field wire testing
        - field wire SEM checks
        - QA test document
        - pairing with Hall B
2. Wire frame update.
     - wire frame construction:
        - update on wire frame construction
        - time line for IUCF frames
     - document/instruction for board stuffing + cleaning
3. Cathode construction update.
     - update on cathode construction document work
     - cathode R&D schedule update
     - size of back G10 ring (too thin?)
     - cathode edge cutter
        - assembly of parts n' pieces
        - test plans and measurements
        - timeline for cutting first 5 micron boards
     - cathode R&D work
        - progress on full cathode sandwich prototype
        - ground plane attachment and connections
        - ground connections to cathode
        - machining of pockets and placement of rigid-flex assemblies
            - possible design changes
     - update on stretching of 2-micron board
     - cathode board design work
     - flatness measurement system update
     - timeline for 5 micron prototype
     - document for QA/soldering/cleaning cathodes
     - document for QA/stuffing/cleaning cathode daughter boards
4. Miscellaneous
     - spacer frame update
        - R&D work
     - cooling system test report
     - HV connections to packages
5. Small-scale prototype test update.
     - resolution study update
     - update on reorganization of EEL 126
     - update on cosmic ray stand movement
* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *