FDC Group Meeting

Folks,

The next FDC group meeting is scheduled for tomorrow (Thursday) at
1:30 p.m.. We will meet in F326. The agenda is given below.

Note: If you are working on the cathode R&D (i.e. if your name starts
with Brian, Bill, Mark, Eugene, David), please give Chuck your
schedule updates by the end of the day today. The schedule is very
tight and we need to know where we stand. Let me know if you have
any questions.

 				Regards,

 					Daniel

FDC Weekly Meeting Agenda
February 12, 2009
-----------------------------
1. Full-scale prototype update.
     - clean tent sharing with Hall A - schedule plans
     - sense and field wire testing
        - mass spectroscopy
        - QA test document
     - test fit of wire frame protective cover
2. Wire frame update.
     - update from IUCF
     - planning for Bill's travel
     - wire deadening for prototype?
     - update of construction document based on lessons learned
     - modifications of PCB for vias and solder mask
3. Cathode R&D update.
     - update on cathode construction document
     - cathode edge cutter update
     - cathode sandwich prototype update
     - cathode board redesign
        - placing PR this month
     - cathode daughter board redesign
     - document for QA/soldering/cleaning cathodes
     - document for QA/stuffing/cleaning cathode daughter boards
4. Miscellaneous
     - spacer frame update
     - cooling system test report
     - HV connections to packages
5. Small-scale prototype test update.
     - resolution study update
     - update on reorganization of EEL 126
     - update on cosmic ray stand movement
     - setup trigger using scintillator paddles for coverage
       of full-scale prototype.
* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *