Re: back of the envelope

Hi Mark,

as far as I see these are X-Y plots (not r-phi).
I guess, the deviation between two tracking steps matters.
The full deviation of the trajectory will be absorbed in the momentum
measurement. The bottom plot shows the range in X (close to R
for this area) of 5cm, which is about the distance between CDC
super-layers and is about 1 step in tracking. What is the increment between
the curves' separations at this step?

Thanks,
Eugene