[Beamtest Analysis] - Attn:Dave and Simon - odd tphoton spectra

Hall D barrel calorimeter:

Hi Dave and Simon,

Hope you guys had a good weekend stuffing yourselves!

I've been doing some more analysis looking at the tdc and so on to try
and clean up the adc spectra for the BCal. I noticed when I plot adcsumN
vs. tphoton and Ephoton vs. tphoton I get the plots at the bottom of
http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/BCAL_Beam_Test_Plots%2C_November_20%2C_2006

The scale is blown up but I think something strange is going on like the
offsets aren't correct for the tagger. Or is this normal and something I
have to live with?

Thanks,
-Blake