Re: BCAL timing (fwd from Blake)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:01:01 -0600
From: Blake Leverington <leverinb@uregina.ca>
To: davidl@jlab.org
Cc: Elton Smith <elton@jlab.org>, Zisis Papandreou <zisis@uregina.ca>,
     George J. Lolos <george.lolos@uregina.ca>
Subject: Re: BCAL timing

Hi David,

I had done something like this previously except for the last step
(ts8+tn8)/2 - (ts7+tn7)/2 but I'm wondering how good the walk
corrections are when you plot say n7 vs tn7-tn8. There is a walk in tn8
as well that does not completely correlate with n7 though they appear to
be corrected nicely. This is my only concern, otherwise everything looks
good from what I see. I guess this a naive question but since you are
taking the difference of 2 sums of the PMT's, does this still give you
the intrinsic resolution or is it 2 cells folded together? I suppose I
can check this myself too.

I'll use your code to see what I see in the other cells.
Thanks!

-Blake