Re: cost estimates - more questions

Dear ElKe and George,
I have been folowing this exchange of mails and my colleagues and I would
be very interested in participating in the read-out workshop since we have
spend quite few months thinking and working on it.
By simulations of the shower profiles, which were performed in Athens as
well, we concluded in a Document submitted few months ago that 210
channels for the outer section are more than enough (Doc 731-v1) and
moreover we recommended for these the use of finemesh PMT's.
I have the feeling that if we go for SiPM's in the inner layer .it is
reasonable to use conventional PM's at the outer.And from the B-field
measurements,I find that fine-mesh are far more superior in their
(non)-sensitivity than Planacons.
Please keep this document and the relative option in the loop.
                         Cheers,
                         Christine