Re: cost estimates - more questions

Thank you,Elton.As I quote in the document the cost is about 3,000$/tube
but the Hamamatsu people were eager to talk to me about a month ago when I
was at CERN and through e-mail they essentially asked what price would WE
like!But I have not pushed for the meeting since there was no
encouragement from the collaboration.
                    Chers,Christine