Re: Design drawings

HI Tim,

I'll return from travel on Monday and we should talk in the afternoon
if you have time.

I want to run an idea by you that we came up with at IU for adapting
the conventional wall design for our tubes with light guides.  I must
admit, I find your option of a high density plastic wall with
threaded tubes very attractive and it could be quite a cost saver.  I
think it would also allow assembly in smaller pieces -- -- this would
be really nice.  However, with limited manpower we decided we might
want to adopt or budget for (for now) the conservative solution that
was used in both E852 and RadPhi that we know works.  It will also be
challenging to achieve the packing fraction needed with a fancier
base to accommodate the screw in design -- we can talk more.

Cheers,

Matt