[Fwd: Re: BCAL06 note version 1.1]

Blake,

That plot is very interesting.  The correlation between the two
difference observables is about 80%, which is very high.  I cannot think
right away of a mechanism for this strong correlation, can you?  The two
share the same tagger information, but that should not be dominant
enough to explain a 80% corrrelation factor

Richard J.

Blake Leverington wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> Thanks for the comments. I guess I was confused about the sqrt part.
> And it would be less confusing for others to just quote a t_tagger
> time as opposed to -tphoton. I attached a plot of
> (tn8+ts8)/2+tphoton:(tn7+ts7)/2+tphoton. You can see there is a
> correlation though I don't think I would call it a strong correlation.
> What do you think?
>
> -Blake

smime.p7s