FCAL Cell Wall Design/Requirements

Hi Tim,

In preparation for our phone chat this afternoon on the FCAL cell
wall design, I've put a few pictures and notes on the Wiki here:

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/FCALCellWall

This includes a rough blackboard sketch of a spring loaded adaptation
of our more conventional aluminum plate design.  If you would like
more photos of anything, let me know and I can post them.

We should also talk a little more about your idea for wall made from
plastic.  We have had a chance to think a bit more about that.

-Matt