Re: BCAL06 note version 1.1

Hi Richard,

I would think that since cell 7 and 8 are right next to one another and
one almost always sees a signal in both cells simultaneously due to the
beam entering perpendicular to the module that there should be a
correlation. They aren't really two independent detectors in this
configuration or so it seems to me.

-Blake