Re: FCAL test

Hi Richard,

Yes, I agree with that scaling argument.  My statement was that as
one then moves outward away from the beam hole on the array, the dose
in each block should drop about like 1/r^3.  Where r is the radius in
cylindrical coordinates of the block in question.

However, how certain are we that we can take RadPhi an directly apply
this type of scaling argument?  Issues that come to mind are:

- all backgrounds are not produced at the target
- charged particle backgrounds (gamma -> e+e-) behave differently due
to magnetic field

Do we have a geant model of the RadPhi beamline that we could compare
with the GlueX simulations to try to explore these issues?

Matt