Timing Info

Hi Elke and Elton,

For completeness I've added the discussion about timing info to this
page on the Wiki:

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/FCAL

This is the note I circulated to everyone on Nov. 30 and did not
receive a response.  I interpreted this as a consensus that the issue
had been resolved or at least defined.

The "proof of principle" algorithm that you said was needed linked
from that page also (has been for 2 months). Granted it is a 3-yr. old
technical note, but I don't see any compelling need to revisit it
right now -- it still seems like a sound concept.

Of course there are cross checks to do and of course we need test with
actual hardware once we can operate a JLab FADC at Indiana, but I
don't see any show stoppers.

Do you have specific questions on the material presented on that page?

Cheers,

-Matt