corrections to GlueX-doc-840

Hello again Richard:

I finally got around to incorporating your thorough comments and corrections on GlueX-doc-840 (BCAL Calorimetry Response) from last fall.  I was finally driven by the need to have updated reference documents on the portal for the upcoming calorimetry review.  I really appreciate your effort and comments; they were very useful and helped clarify things, primarily in many of the subsections of section 6.1 (energy resolution).
http://argus.phys.uregina.ca/cgi-bin/private/DocDB/ShowDocument?docid=840

Also, have you had a chance to write up the uniformity requirements?  Remember, you were thinking about this and we even reserved a doc no:
http://argus.phys.uregina.ca/cgi-bin/private/DocDB/ShowDocument?docid=812

Cheers and thanks, Zisis...

P.S.  Alex, please update your reference list for GleX-odc- 840 to reflect -v2.

---
Dr. Zisis Papandreou |  email: zisis@uregina.ca
Department of Physics |  tel. : (306) 585-5379
University of Regina |  tel. : (306) 585-4149
Regina, SK  S4S 0A2 |  fax. : (306) 585-5659
World Wide Web:    http://www.phys.uregina.ca/sparro/zisis/