Re: temperature test

Hi Andrei,

you are correct the factor of 100 is there. but that does not change
anything
about the conclusion that the power consumption/dissipation in the PMT is
small only 25uWatts per PMT. Indeed the BASE has to provide peak currents
on very short time scales but that does not drive the overall power
consumption
estimation. 50kHz for a single channel (single block with PMT) is high
enough. this is
not a hodoscope it covers 4x4cm transverse dimension, in 2x2m wall.
With the use of Cockcroft-Walton bases the HV is generated right in the base
which will reduce the average power consumption in the BASE by a factor
of 10
compared to regular bases (according to Paul Smith).
I am not worried about the PMT load I am worried that my temperature
measurement
means nothing.

cheers,
Beni