Re: FEU84-3

Fernando,

I found a reference from a talk concerning the COMPASS hadronic calorimeter.
They quoted 12-18ns for the rise time and the full width of 40-50 ns on 10%
of the amplitude. I hope, for the rise time people are using the convention 10-90%.

We can find out more info in a day or so.

Eugene

Eugene Chudakov
phone (757) 269 6959  fax (757) 269 5703
12000 Jefferson Ave, Newport News, VA 23606 USA