Re: Scalers and other electronics for Hall D

Hall D Electronics:

HI Elliott,

This might be good to hash out during the upcoming electronics meeting. We
need to decide first whether these are needed, and if so, which budget
sheet to add them to. It also seems like many of our most recent
electronics boards have added scalers which enhance their utility as well
as reduce overall cost of additional electronics boards. This could also
be considered for some of our custom boards.

Cheers, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
12000 Jefferson Ave