Re: Change of Shipping address

Hi Mitch,

    The BIS-711 export control form has been completed and faxed to Jim
Cousins at MOSIS.
The following is a tentative outline of the next steps:

1.    The chips will be shipped to you for testing.
2.    After testing, these will be shipped to Jlab to be assembled onto
the preamp cards.
3.    The preamp cards are being designed at Jlab for further tests on
the prototype FDC and CDC wire chambers.
4.    I will circulate a test spec sheet that we can use for qualifying
the chips.

Please let me know if there are other steps that need to be considered
at this time.

Best regards,
Fernando

Mitch Newcomer wrote:

> Design   77419  (GAS-1)
> Fab-ID is T74LAB
> PO: 0000087100

>      Dr. J. PINFOLD   C/O SUZETTE CHAN
>      UNIV. OF ALBERTA CENTRAL RECEIVING
>      MATERIAL MGT. BUILDING CEB 445
>      116 STREET & 85 AVENUE
>      EDMOND AB  T6G 2R3
>

> Please ship all 40  parts to the following US address:
>           Mitch Newcomer
>           University of Pennsylvania
>           209 S 33rd St,
>           Philadelphia, PA  19104
>               These parts will be bench tested at Penn before assembly
> on boards
>
> Mitch Newcomer.

begin:vcard
fn:Fernando J. Barbosa
n:Barbosa;Fernando J.
org:Jefferson Lab
adr;dom:;;12000 Jefferson Ave.;Newport News;VA;23606