Re: News on the preAmp + CDC

Hall D Electronics:

Hi All,

To clarify:
>   I would also note that to date we have not used Gerard's shaper.
> He was putting a connector on for it this afternoon, but I believe that
> all of the pulses are without it.
All the scope traces shown in section 1 ("News on the preAmp") are
without shaper board (fig. 1.1-1.4). Fig. 1.5 and 1.6 in that section were
taken with the shaper board.

All the figures/plots shown in section 2 ("understanding the drift time
spectrum") were taken with the old preAmp without shaper board.

Cheers,
 	Yves