Re: Accomodating I2C and CAN in Hall D control system

Hall D Electronics:

Hi,
	I mostly agree, but it depends on the implications of your statement
"...not to be considered part of the slow controls domain."
I think it is important to be _able_ to log board temperatures, for
instance. And I think it is important to alarm on board temperatures. If
  these things can be done, then I would be satisfied, whatever the
"domain" is. (I don't think we always have to log all readout board
temperatures - but I think we should at least be able to switch on such
logging if there is a problem to be debugged.)

	Gerard