Re: Gluex doc 1131: response function

Hall D Electronics:

Hi Yves,
	Well, certainly if you use a "step" function with risetime of ~13 to 20
ns (as I think you said) it _will_ make a big difference. This is
already basically equal or greater than the preamp peaking time. You
should get a better pulse generator if you want to measure the real step
response. Something like <3ns risetime should be easy, yet sufficient.
Sincerely,

	Gerard