No Subject

Hi Pavel,

There has been considerable discussion about the difficulties of properly
aligning the phase space of the beam if we incline the tagger magnet
relative to horizontal. Therefore, our current feeling is that we should
not incline the magnet plane, which means that the electron beam dump will
be above ground along with the rest of the beamline. Please let me know if
this presents issues which cannot be address with proper shielding.

Thanks, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab