Re:

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your prompt response. Yes, we have considered addition vertical
bend magnets. These also complicate issues related to background due to
the bremstrahlung tail, fail-safe operation; also our belief is that the
neutron background will be reduced very little. The electromagnetic
background is still a question, but generally another magnet may very well
enlarge the aperture into the tagger building which needs to be shielded.
Also for a small angle, I don't know how effective it would be.

Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab