Re: Hall D FDC prototype

I would propose epoxying the kapton-based cathode board permanently to
an appropriate G-10 frame, obviously holding the flexiboard and frame
flat during the curing time. If it's possible to attach the output
connectors from the flexiboard side of the assembly then it would seem
that the G-10 thickness doesn't need to change just to accomodate
connectors. Alternatively, use connectors with pins long enough to
reach through the G-10 board. Maybe I've misunderstood something here?

Yes- we should acquire an ample quantity of bare G-10 frames for all
the different configurations of cathode planes.

	Howard