cvs@jlab/group/halld/cvsroot works.

Hi,

  Some directories had been moved and this messed up cvs.
They (cvsroot & builds) are put back now and I can
cvs co HDFAST mcroot stdhep_translators
Of course this version of HDFAST is probably out of date.

As per Paul's note, I have:
 setenv CVSROOT :pserver:${USER}@jlabs1.jlab.org:/group/halld/cvsroot

There are other dirs in /group/halld/joe+dennis. Let me know if
they should be kept...

cd /group/halld
ls joe+dennis/
beam/  bin/  lib/  sim/

Do we really need anon cvs or are tar.gz files enough.

Below is an article that confirms that the security folks
at the lab will likely be reluctant to allow anon cvs.

// Randy