Re: Geant4 For Hall-D

Hi,

I tend to agree with Curtis that this may be the only way Burin could contribute to Gluex,
given his lack of travel money and support.  If he is serious perhaps JLab could pay for
his travel to a collaboration meeting once per year or so to give a report and meet
face-to-face with us.

I think such an arrangement is win-win for both Gluex and Thailand.  Students there can
get experience in HENP that they otherwise would never get, and Gluex might get some
useful work out of them.

				Sincerely,
					Elliott

      Those who sacrifice freedom for small gains in security deserve neither
                             freedom nor security

      Science plays a major role in satisfying the minor needs of mankind

                Secular man, by playing God, becomes the devil

Elliott Wolin
Stalag 602-11
Gulag ARC-ipelago