Re: Hall D and ICALEPCS 2003

All,

Yes, Elliott is correct, ICALEPCS is a good venue to see what the latest
and greatest is.  It is heavily biased towards accelerator controls (beam
feedback, that sort of thing), but is useful nonetheless.  You might be able
to hear about what the LHC detectors are planning (non-EPICS).

Chip

--
Chip Watson
High Performance Computing Group