Re: MCFAST

Hi Ed -

     I am happy to test anything that you want me to. It
seems like things are very close, and I certainly appreciate
the effort that all of you have put into this. I think that
the last issue with hdds is just the ordering. Oddly, it was
right in the previous version, there were just material issues.

   - Curtis

--
Professor Curtis A. Meyer        Department of Physics
Phone:  (412) 268-2745          Carnegie Mellon University