Hall-D Software Meeting

Hi All,

	We'll have our regularly scheduled Hall-D software meeting today
at 13:00. Those at JLab can meet in Trailer City 173. Ed has reserved a
VRVS room for remote participants. Those who wish to be connected via
phone, just send me your number and I will call you.

Agenda:

1. Needed simulation tasks for detector review  - Ed
2. Recent Work on HDFast - Paul
3. Platform/Compiler requirements for test suite - Dave

Please bring any other agenda items to the meeting and we'll make
revisions to the above as needed.

-Dave

P.S. Currently, the poll asking to adopt a proposed source tree structure
is at 100% in favor (with a 100% error bar). Go to:
http://portal.gluex.org -> Forums -> compile/link issues to vote.

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[