Hall-D Software Meeting

Hi All,

	Here's the current agenda for today's software meeting:

1. Start/Vertex counter update               Ed B.
2. Current simulation tasks                  Ed B.
3. Perturbations to HDDM w/ discussion       David L.
   of in-memory data format
(see jul 2nd post on forum under "compile/link issues")

Since Zisis will not be available today, I'm going to suggest tabling
the source code documentation discussion for one more week.

As always, the agenda is open to additions.

The meeting starts at 1:00pm.
Those at jlab can meet in Trailer City 173. Those who wish to be
contacted via phone can send me thier number. Anyone can connect through
the internet via VRVS.

-Dave

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[