Weekly Software Meeting

Hi All,

   Here's a reminder about tomorrow's Hall-D Software meeting at
1:30pm (Note we recently set our clocks back 1hour in Newport News). You
can connect via VRVS, send me your phone number and I'll
connect you, or come by ARC 428 if you're on site.

The current agenda is:

1. hitClusterView in HDDM   Dave
2. AOT

Send me any other agenda items.

Also, we talked last week about changing the weekly meeting day/time.
I procrastinated too long and so we will have to meet at the old time this
week. Here are some suggestions for new times. Please let me know of any
time you CAN'T attend. Also, feel free to suggest additional times.

Wednesdays at 13:30
Wednesdays at 15:00
Thursdays  at 11:00
Thursdays  at 13:30
Thurdays   at 15:00

See you there,
-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[