Re: [GlueX] Hall-B beamtest

HI Elton,

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, you are right, the curve has a slope at
the center,
and the amount of leakage is small.
I don't have a plot of the resolution as a function of the beam position
yet, but
I agree with you that it is very  useful to have it.

You know that Chuncheng has prepared a code for the event reconstruction
in the BCAL,
but it does need to be improved and we will work on it after the Hall-B
test. Having the
reconstruction code improved, I'll try to extract the resolution from
the reconstruction and
plot the resolution as a function of the beam position.

Is there another way that we can check this dependence?

Best regards,
Rafael