Re: [GlueX] Hall-B beamtest

HI Elton,

I have obtained the resolution VS the beam position in a rough way,
namely I took the entry position
instead of the energy-weighted average position (EWAP) for each cell
separately (just in order to speed up the
procedure, but later I'll redo it with the EWAP).

Please find the results on the web site
                          http://www.jlab.org/~rafael/Beamtest/
cleaking on the last link, i.e. "Energy Resolution VS the Beam Position".

Let me inform you, briefly, that  the distribution of the deposited
energy in the scintillating fibers is obtained
for the cases when the incident photons with the energy of 500 MeV and
spot size of 18.7mm (2.6mm collimated beam) are entring the BCAL
perpedicularly from different positions ( 0 cm(centre), 0.5cm, .....).
The fitted sigmas are for the  distributions  of the average energy at
the both ends after the attenuation (atten. length is 3m).

Details we can discuss tomorrow at the teleconference.
Best regards,
Rafael