Re: [GlueX] Radiation lengths in Hall B beam line

Hi All,

The one item missing is the veto counter (5 mm thick) in front of the
calorimeter. This would be a 0.5/42cm = 0.012 rad lengths. However, we
should read this out into an ADC for use as a software veto.

Cheers, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab